[NABS-L] Getting Acclimated to a College Campus

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 21:33:57 UTC 2018

Hi Emmie,
Yes, I moved in about a week or two earlier than my peers when I started college. My university disability services office handled the o&m training.
I’ll be starting graduate school soon, and my graduate school disability services office is also handling o&m.
Check with your university’s disability services what they offer.
Best,
Miso

Sent from my iPhone