[NABS-L] Getting Acclimated to a College Campus

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon May 21 22:26:26 UTC 2018

Hi Emmie and Miso,
Miso, I'm impressed that your Disability Services helped initiate OANDM training.
My vocational rehabilitation counselor approved for me to work with my instructor from high school to orient around campus. She worked with me for 3 days before and 7 days after I first came to campus, for about 2 to 3 hours. Now that I am more used to campus this year, I will probably not be needing these services.
Vejas

Sent from my iPhone