[NABS-L] Math class and seasons:

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 23:49:41 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I have a quondery that needs counsel here. I’m going into a science degree, starting at my local community college in January. The degree envolves a lot of science and math. Math itself is not my top subject. But there is not another degree that I like that’s local either. I have also taken a math class in the spring years ago only to be burnt out for the next 3 months after that term. On top of all of that, I’m also concidering attending the NFB National Convention in the summer so I can’t take classes this coming summer without knowing my traveling situation first. For one thing, the NFB National Convention is right smack dab in the middle of summer term. With all of this on the table, I would like to take math111 in the winter and hold off on math until the following fall but also take either a single term class in the spring or something from the science field instead. I was not very well recieved today when I passed this suggestion on to my counselor today. But she suggested that I take math in the winter and spring. But she also suggested that I think about my options first, weigh them and concider them again after I start my math class in the winter. How would you all go about this quondery? Which route would you take? How would you avoid burn out and which route is the best one to achieve this? Any ideas?

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.