[NABS-L] November Discussion Starter

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:40:37 UTC 2018

Hi, all!

Thanksgiving break is finally upon us! While you are gobbling down some turkey and dressing/stuffing, please take a moment to participate in this month’s discussion! Since this month’s outreach theme is Federation Philosophy, I wanted to get some insight into your own personal philosophies regarding this highly debated topic: should blind people choose to preboard on airplanes? Why or why not?

I look forward to your responses! As always, please be respectful of others’ opinions.

Cheers,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students