[NABS-L] Resoving Conflicts In A Dormitory Setting

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 03:03:22 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 You want to discuss it one on one with the other person. But always make sure to be respectful, find common ground and on top of that, educate them in a manor like a teacher does to a student. Also, when you do have a one on one talk, make sure that you respectfully address the problem and work it out together. I think this is a good place for you to start. Good luck!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email