[NABS-L] A technology recommendation for all of you

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 21:38:17 UTC 2018

Afternoon, Cricket,

         I went to high school at Henry M. Gunn  in central Palo Alto
so I appreciate  your commentary on Palo Altan architecture and the
prevalence of fountains and other hazards as a unique yet quirky
layer of the lay of the land!
Congratulations on your finding the glasses so helpful!
Congratulations, too, for your having the opportunity of attending
Stanford! Though currently a resident of Berkeley, most of my High
School experiences did unfold around Palo Alto .
Carly
cell: 408-209-3239
: