[NABS-L] Tips on using a support cane

sarah at sarahblakelarose.com sarah at sarahblakelarose.com
Sat Sep 8 22:08:34 UTC 2018

You're welcome. I think that if I had been doing this for a long period of time, I probably would have asked for crutches. It would have made use of the cane impossible but I would have felt more secure in my general walking because my cane use aggravated my healing progress, especially outdoors. This may be specific to me and how I navigate.

Rev. Sarah Blake LaRose
http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
Accessible instruction in Biblical languages