[NABS-L] Tips on using a support cane

Rania Ismail LMT,CMLDT raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 22:47:30 UTC 2018

I find that times just standing on it for a few minutes or just
walking to change my cats food and water makes it hurt. The same goes
for walking fast well trying to because that also makes my foot hurt
as well. I'm limping by lifting my left foot and taking steps with the
right foot the good one. Cruches won't work for me because I'm in a
small space. I know it's going to be difficult but I new there had to
be a solution to using both canes at once. I'm glad I posted the
question.

On 9/8/18, Sarah via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> You're welcome. I think that if I had been doing this for a long period of
> time, I probably would have asked for crutches. It would have made use of
> the cane impossible but I would have felt more secure in my general walking
> because my cane use aggravated my healing progress, especially outdoors.
> This may be specific to me and how I navigate.
>
> Rev. Sarah Blake LaRose
> http://www.sarahblakelarose.com
> Accessible instruction in Biblical languages

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/raniaismail04%40g
>>> m