[NABS-L] Anatomy Class

Ka Li ka.yat.li at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 13:35:14 UTC 2018

Hello:

I am taking an anatomy class this semester at my university and I was
wondering what tips and tricks people have used in order to succeed in
this type of class. Currently, I have someone utilizing a tactile
drawing board to make diagrams and I will be getting some clay to
produce 3D models. I have also asked the professor to be more verbally
descriptive rather than referring to different parts by saying "this one
or those  purple dots."

The professor seems quite accommodating but one thing he's not sure how
I would do well are the Dissection labs. He is concerned that I may not
be able to tactially distinguish different parts since some of the
specimens we would be using might be very small. I have never
participated in Dissection labs before in high school so any tips would
be very much appreciated.

Best,

Ka