[NABS-L] Anatomy Class

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Mon Sep 10 13:43:22 UTC 2018

Hi! Do not worry, you will do great. I am taking a comparative vertebrate anatomy class this semester, and it is very hard. I have tactile drawings that are the same as what my classmates have. Using clay or model magic is also a fabulous idea, as is getting certain things from the craft store with distinguishing textures and shapes. As for the lab, dissection is actually pretty good for us, because many tissues have different textures and consistencies. As far as tiny things, you may have to rely on images and models to learn them and take exams. My class is a work in progress, as my professor has never taught someone without site. I am working very hard to learn difficult material and to help this be a learning experience for my instructor. I am going to leave you my phone number, and you or your professor can call me at anytime.
Emily Schlenker 316-644-4227
PS I have had two semesters of biology, six semesters of chemistry, two semesters of physics, and tons of other interesting classes with challenging material. Feel free to ask me about anything that might be causing you trouble.

Sent from my iPhone