[NABS-L] Jaws Certification

Ben Fulton bluezinfandel at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:19:38 UTC 2018

This Jaws certification sounds really interesting. What does it allow one to do? What is the reason for it?

I use JAWS myself, but I may not be that great at it. I still have difficulty with pages where I think maybe virtualizing the cursor would help, but I don't really know how to get around it. - I personally get frustrated trying to find information through the help menu's, and although I've called the help line on a number of different occasions, I have found the help there to be unreliable. It depends on who you get I think. One time I was trying to do something on outlook, and the Jaws help person wasn't of any help, and didn't know that much about outlook, and the Microsoft support wasn't helpful because the person there didn't know enough about JAWS.

Would one of you certified types be able to help me figure out the odd thing online. I would consider myself to be of an intermediate, or average skill level, but then again, I'm not sure what the average, it is possible that I am below average, though I don't think I would be at the novice level.

If interested message me at bluezinfandel at hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ben