[NABS-L] Environmental Science and Foreign Language Courses

Emmanuelle Lo singingemmanuelle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 19:02:31 UTC 2018

Hi Justin,

I'm currently taking Chinese, and I use my Braille Note Touch to read BRF files that my transcriber produces. I took Latin in high school, and since that used the same alphabet as English and only really had one accent mark, it was easy to switch between English and Latin braille in the same digital document. I've never taken Spanish, so I'm not sure how different that is. But if you're reading BRF files, they can have both English and a foreign language without you needing to change any settings.

I hope this helps,
Emmie