[NABS-L] Trouble with BrailleSense Polaris

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 19 01:12:11 UTC 2018

It’s funny that you are having this issue. I recently got my Polaris as well through state loaner program, it seemed like it was a new unit with box and all, it worked great until now all the sudden after a reboot the Polaris says “Starting brailleSense” and hangs forever. The only way to shut the unit off is by removing the battery. I had issues in the past with the other unit that I got and they’ve sent me another one, but here it is having issue for the second time, which leads to conclusion that there has to be some sort of a serious software problem. I am now ended up with a Polaris that doesn’t exactly belong to me and not booting.
Any other resets I could try?

I will continue to monitor this thread.

Regards
Seyoon