[NABS-L] Using a Mac in College

Santiago H santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:23:41 UTC 2018

This is just my personal preference, but I use Microsoft Office apps, such as Word and Excel, instead of Pages and Numbers. There aren't many blindness specific apps out there. One that comes to mind is DocuScan Plus for scanning documents. Hopefully KNFB Reader comes to the Mac eventually.

Sent from my iPhone