[NABS-L] anyone in Springfield MA

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Apr 1 20:40:52 UTC 2019

Housing in Massachusetts is not cheap, and I can not think of a single
undergrad or graduate student living on their own. The affordable
housing list is going to always be years long, especially here. I'm
afraid you're probably not going to ever get away from having roommates.
Perhaps your grad school has on-campus housing? Otherwise, you may have
to deal with roommates.
HTH,

--

Take Care,
Tyler Littlefield

Tyler Littlefield Consulting: website development and business
solutions. <http://tylerlittlefield.me> My personal site
<http://tysdomain.com> My Linkedin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ty-lerlittlefield> @Sorressean on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/sorressean>