[NABS-L] work experience?

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:25:17 UTC 2019

As part of your social work program, you will go through both a junior and senior field placement. This will give you substantial work experience toward future employment. You will work with your university to secure a placement that is appropriate for you and your future career goals and aspirations. As someone graduating from my bachelors of social work this May, I am happy to answer any questions you have. Please feel free to reach out.

Sent from my iPhone