[NABS-L] Traveling along to Maryland

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 20:11:35 UTC 2019

Hi Shikha,
I can't answer your questions about Maryland, but I can answer the one about travelling on my own.
I have found it not to be too difficult at all. If you want (I haven't had to do this recently), if you are being dropped off by a friend or family member, they may be able to go with you to the gate if they have an ID. If not though, you can have whoever is dropping you off take you to the check-in point for the terminal. I then ask if anyone can assist me through security and over to the gate. It can be strcssful in the beginning, but eventually you'll get used to it!
Vejas