[NABS-L] Traveling along to Maryland

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 13:28:18 UTC 2019

I actually really like travelling by myself, even though it can be daunting at first. I think the key is planning. Don't be afraid to ask for assistance if you feel you need it or are comfortable utilizing it. Whether this be asking airport staff, hotel staff, or other tourists, it can help. The bottom line is to have faith in yourself that you will not only travel successfully, but that you will also have a lot of fun. Have a great trip!
Best,
Nina