[NABS-L] Traveling along to Maryland

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 20:17:55 UTC 2019

Hi Shikha:

As a born Marylander, I would be glad to try to answer any questions about what to do during your time there. There are certainly a plethora of sites to check out throughout the state for pretty much everyone. Feel free to get in touch off-list and we can talk specifics.

Travelling alone is quite a broad subject. Which aspect of travel are you asking about—navigating airports, dealing with the planes themselves, exploring a city, etc? There are people here who have a great deal of experience in all these areas and more, so please tell us what you are wondering about. I may also be able to help with travel tips specific to Maryland.

Safe travels,

Chris Nusbaum