[NABS-L] GRE practice materials

Loew, Ruth C rloew at ETS.ORG
Wed Apr 10 13:36:26 UTC 2019

I'm with the ETS Office of Disability Policy, and I attend NFB and NABS functions and lurk on this list, as many of you know.

GRE offers free practice materials in a  variety of formats, including braille.  This includes math.  Please start by contacting the Disability Services (the ETS customer service area for test takers needing accommodations) mailbox: stassd at ets.org<mailto:stassd at ets.org>.  Ask for someone who's familiar with accessible GRE practice materials.  They should be able to help you; but if you have difficulty, please don't hesitate to contact me.

GRE also offers quite a bit of accessible online practice material.  See http://www.ets.org/gre/revised_general/prepare/disabilities.

One alert: I'm retiring from ETS in late July.  Your contacts after that will be Morgan Blisard (mblisard at ets.org<mailto:mblisard at ets.org>) and Dr. Nora Pollard (npollard at ets.org<mailto:npollard at ets.org>). Morgan has already attended many NFB and NABS events, and both have years of experience addressing accommodations requests from blind and low-vision test takers.

I look forward to seeing many of you at Convention.

Sincerely,

Ruth C. Loew, Ph.D
Assistant Director, Office of Disability Policy
ETS

Thank you for your compliance.