[NABS-L] Attending NFB convention while having an internship

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Wed Apr 10 17:01:06 UTC 2019

Hi. I am going to give a rather unpopular answer, but as an older student, one thing I have learned is that we always have to make choices. This is up to the person administering the internship, and they are well within their right to tell you that you can do either or. I am not saying they will do this, but they need to know what your priorities are.
Good luck.
Emily

Sent from my iPhone