[NABS-L] Wish to Attend the NFB Convention as a non-US Student: Funding Possibilities

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:58:05 UTC 2019

Hi,

By way of introduction, I am a 24-year-old lawyer from India. I am
currently pursuing my postgraduate legal education at the University
of Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar. I am really keen to attend the NFB
Convention this year, to acquire a richer appreciation of the NFB's
work, philosophy and, above all, to develop my own skills as a blind
person.

I am wondering if there is any possibility I might be able to get some
funding from the NFB or elsewhere for this endeavour. I look forward
to hearing from you.

Best,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj