[NABS-L] Newsletter

Selvin Linder sflinder775 at access.alamancecc.edu
Sun Apr 14 01:07:28 UTC 2019

Good evening,

I hope everyone is having a good year so far. I want to take the time and
share with you guys what has been going on.

News
The website link has changed. New site click here
<https://yeagroup21.wixsite.com/group23> Stay up to date on the new site.
Also the blogging space is open on the new site. Check it out.

Jeanie Moran has tried to get a core group of youths together to develop
peer relationships and to help and do thing together in the community.

Hi my name is Selvin Linder. My goal is to develop a youth friendly
website. Please do not hesitate to give me feedback on the website. I am
very exited to be a part of the youth group. please join me on the journey.

April 10th was the day I competed in Greensboro. I was in a computer
applications compaction. I placed 2nd in North Caroline. The organization
who hosted this was Skills USA. This was a good year for me. I felt bad I
did not make it to the nationals in Kentucky. I will do better next time.
If you have questions about any thing check bellow for my contact info.
I encourage you to check out the website I will be adding organizations who
can help you with job search or other school related stuff and scholarship.

If you got this email by mistake let me know and I will remove you from the
website. if you have it subscribe to the website scroll all the way to the
bottom and enter your email and a email will be sent to your email address.
The website email is not working at this time. since it is under
development. But everyone here is blind copy so don't worry about your
email address. Once I get a job I plan to put some of the money to this
site and upgrade it to and easier domain. Please let me know/ if you are
having trouble with the website link.
--
*Selvin Linder *
336-645-0252