[NABS-L] Wish to Attend the NFB Convention as a non-US Student: Funding Possibilities

Robert Parsons rob.parso3389 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:47:16 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon Rahul

First, I want to thank you for your introduction. I think that it is amazing that you are interested in attending our national convention. The Federation has a myriad of opportunities and paths to attending convention, but seeing as you are a non-US student, I suggest contacting our NABS President, Kathryn Webster, directly or speaking to one of our board members. If this fails, our national President is one of the most approachable people I have ever met and I am sure one of them can look into this further. I look forward to meeting you in July.

Best Regards

Robert Parsons Jr.