[NABS-L] Restaurant Fundraiser Competition

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 01:52:45 UTC 2019

Hey Nabsters!

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Our fundraising committee has been working on an exciting initiative and we
need your help in making it a success!

Over the past few weeks, we have been collaborating with student
representatives from our three NFB training centers on organizing
restaurant take-overs in the area. Now the time has come for a friendly
competition to see which one will come out on top!

Our first event will be the Blind Inc. fundraiser at Chipotle on May 6.
(See flyer below)

Chloe Wu has been working hard to get this event organized, and now we need
your help! If you want to see Blind Inc. dominate, reach out to your
friends and family in the area to make sure there is a great turn out. Also
pass along the flyer so that NABS can receive a portion of the profit!

Rooting for Colorado or Louisiana? Don't worry, there will be more
information coming your way soon!

Thank you all for your support and let the games begin!

Best,
Trisha

Trisha Kulkarni
Stanford University | Class of 2022
2nd Vice President | California Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
937.361.2363
trishak.nfb at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message: