[NABS-L] Join NABS Outreach Committee Call

Matthew Gip matthewhgip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:20:55 UTC 2019

Good Morning Students!

As you are finishing this semester out on a strong note and getting ready for finals, the NABS outreach team would like to cordially invite you to our next outreach committee call next Monday, May 6th, at 9 pm eastern. We will be talking all things convention to gear up for our large family reunion in Las Vegas.

Call: (712) 770-5197,,265669

We hope to see you all there!

Best,
Matthew Gip
President | California Association of Blind Students
Board Member | National Federation of the Blind of California
Co-chair | National Association of Blind Students Outreach Committee
Phone: (559) 375-2068
Email: matthewhgip at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.