[NABS-L] Fantasy Football! 🏈

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 11:00:58 UTC 2019

 What’s up, NABS!
The fundraising committee is excited to announce the return of a Federation
favorite! This year, we will have five fantasy football leagues. Drafts
 will take place at the end of this month as the season’s beginning is
almost upon us. Registration for each participant is $25…
Did I mention if you win your league you win $100???
Please contact me if you are interested in participating. I will put you in
contact with one of our five league commissioners.
Let’s get competitive,
Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Rouse