[NABS-L] Studying Abroad as a Visually Impaired Student

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:07:24 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Some of us are putting together an informal guide for visually
impaired students aspiring to study abroad. While this is primarily
aimed at addressing the concerns of students with disabilities from
India, many of the ideas and resources that we share in the guide will
potentially be useful to other VI students as well. This being the
case, I'd be grateful if you could take a couple of minutes to fill up
this short form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScve6bFIDktFY41L916mgRxTgXoCLKdn1sqkEfFpYQmjNedGg/viewform?fbclid=IwAR3YZXmtVYgZUfg5PF9JEFAS3Z69zJGeYmYNDz3Yw3G6fzQxZcy4wj85P44

It will remain open till the end of tomorrow i.e. Friday, 12 AM Indian
Standard Time. Thank you.

Best,
Rahul

Rahul Bajaj