[NABS-L] iPad help

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:36:30 UTC 2019

Hi Jason, why do you want an IPad?  I use one to do things like
handling my course management system that my Apex can't handle,
but since you have a touch, I'm not sure why you want the IPad
except that it could be a backup if your touch ever needed to be
sent in for service.  It might be though that there is something
the Touch can't do that the IPad can, so you could write down
whatever that is.