[NABS-L] iPad help

Seyoon Choi blindinsider1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 01:44:00 UTC 2019

Hey Jason,

One of many reasons why you might consider the iPad over the BrailleNote Touch is the fact that iOS is vastly more mainstream with educational access apps, though similar criteria could be said for the Android as well. Plus with iPadOS coming out this fall, the iPad should be able to perform largely more desktop class applications complete with a better browser. The main advantage that I could think of are the performance, portability and its battery life.

Hope this helps!

Best regards
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi