[NABS-L] for those of you who have used Vital Source ...

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 21:03:38 UTC 2019

Hi Mike,
I have used this site quite frequently, and I recommend it to others. It is accessible via the website and the iPhone app. You would navigate the textbook as you would any other site. I would probably recommend Google Chrome as the most useful browser for navigating textbooks on vital source. As far as embossing books, I cannot personally speak to this as I have not done so.

Sent from my iPhone