[NABS-L] Student division social activities

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Aug 17 15:54:49 UTC 2019

Activities involving some kind of inexpensive food, like pizza, always work. Playing some music, along with the food is great. I've also been to activities that involve some kind of physical activity, like beep ball escape rooms or,  something that gets us doing activities as a team can work to.

Camille