[NABS-L] A note about Aira and the Back-to-School program

Cricket X. Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:53:39 UTC 2019

Hi all,

First, I've heard from a few students who are interested in having
university sponsorship of Aira. I'll begin that process as soon as I
can, by talking to those students individually and then to their
universities. I'm very excited to be getting this process started.

Someone also emailed asking why I'm reaching out to this list. I'm
already aware that Aira is a useful service at the college level, but
what I'm primarily interested in is getting universities to sponsor
the service. This is not only for students, but also for new/visiting
professors, or professors in general, or tourists, or employees. And
it's also for students who are not already a part of the
Back-to-School program, because there are plenty. It's also for
students who may be in the BtS program, but who use up all of their
minutes every month. So please contact me at cricket.bidleman at aira.io
if you're interested or if you have questions.

Regarding the current cycle of the Back-to-School program, everyone
who applied should be hearing from us (not me though) some time this
week. Have a bit of patience, and recognize that we work hard to make
this happen. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket
--