[NABS-L] Study Methods & Strategies

Nina Marranca ninam0814 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 03:48:57 UTC 2019

Reviewing and rewriting notes is my main tactic. It works well for me because I remember much better if I write things down.
I sometimes also choose to rewrite notes or flash cards using a Perkins Brailler because certain things just click better for me if I physically read them.

Nina Marranca
Moderator | National Association of Blind Students Mailing List
Co Chair | Communications Committee
Secretary Treasurer | New York Association of Blind Students
ninam0814 at gmail.com