[NABS-L] Study Methods & Strategies

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:15:56 UTC 2019

Hi Seyon,
I use a Braillenote Apex and have all the vocabulary words I need to study in one file. For me, it's not re-writing that helps, but reading and re-reading, and going through the words I don't know repeatedly. Another thing I have done (although this probably only works with tricky words for English class) is to create sentences with the words I'm having trouble with to review later. I like creative writing, and I try make sentences relating to either myself or one of the characters about whom I am writing. If you do this, try to be specific: the sentence should grasp your ability to apply the word.
Hope this helps,
Vejas