[NABS-L] needing some urgent help for a college assignment

nesma aly nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:29:54 UTC 2019

 Good evening everyone, I hope that you are having a fabulous semester so
far, I know we are just in the third week, but I hope it’s going well for
everyone. I have a kind of interesting question for everyone tonight. I am
taking a communications class and we are doing a speech. I chose to do my
speech on the transitioning to integrated and meaningful employment act,
and was hoping that someone can give me some important statistics or
information that I can include in my speech.   I have done some research,
but I don’t think it’s enough.
 Thanks for everyone’s help,
Nesma