[NABS-L] NABS Fundraising call this Sunday 2/10 at 9 PM Eastern

Dustin Cather cather_dustin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 00:27:08 UTC 2019

Hello Students!
Hope all is well as we all settle down from Washington Seminar. I invite you all to join us on our monthly fundraising call which will take place this Sunday at 9 PM Eastern time. We will discuss how the events at Washington Seminar went as well as discuss future funding events as we move towards National Convention in Las Vegas! We are excited for you to join us!
 Call in number: 712 770 5197Access Code: 265669
We look forward to you joining us!
Best,Dustin Cather - Treasurer National Association of Blind Students / Chair of Fundraising committee.