[NABS-L] Math textbooks produced by Pierson Publishing:

Santiago Hernandez santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 01:19:16 UTC 2019

Hello,
I've used Pearson online textbooks for a couple of classes, and they were all fully accessible. When it comes to math, some textbooks choose to use something called MathML which simply makes math content easier to use with screen readers. In cases like these, I've had the best experience with JAWS version 2019, and Google Chrome.

Sent from my iPhone