[NABS-L] Google Docs and JAWS

Santiago H santiago.blue.hernandez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:50:32 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,
Google Docs does work well with JAWS, and a lot of the keyboard shortcuts they use are similar on all platforms. Personally, I still feel like Office has a better interface, but Docs is definitely usable. Google's accessibility site has help pages if you need to refresh on the keyboard shortcuts.

Sent from my iPhone