[NABS-L] Discussion Starter

Cazares, Gabe GCazares at nfb.org
Fri Jan 11 22:21:45 UTC 2019

Howdy NABSters,

This will be my 10th consecutive Washington Seminar! I love walking the halls of Congress with my Federation family. There's nothing quite like the sound of hundreds of tapping canes and guidedogs in harness!!

See y'all in DC! Don't forget to check out our fact sheets so you are ready to go. You can find them here https://nfb.org/2019-legislative-agenda.

...Gabe

Gabe Cazares
Manager of Government Affairs
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2206 | gcazares at nfb.org