[NABS-L] NCDE Access to Exchange Fellowship

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Tue Jan 15 01:14:52 UTC 2019

Dear NABS

Are you  ready to open doors to increase diversity in study abroad and
international exchange? Read on for a brand-new opportunity for an aspiring
international exchange professional. Blind people or people with
disabilities strongly encouraged to apply.

The National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange (NCDE) is excited to
announce the launch of the Access to Exchange Fellowship! We are seeking
college students and recent graduates who are interested in a career in
international education, and who wish to help make international exchange
programs more diverse and inclusive! Applicants do not need to have a
disability, or to have studied or volunteered abroad. However, a successful
applicant should possess an interest in disability culture and be
passionate about increasing access to international education for people
with disabilities. And we strongly encourage people with disabilities to
apply.

The Access to Exchange Fellow will spend May - August 2019 working with the
NCDE team towards the mission of increasing participation of people with
disabilities in overseas programs. The fellow will be based in Eugene,
Oregon at the Mobility International USA (MIUSA) office.

Find more details about the Access to Exchange Fellowship by accessing the
press release on our website.

https://www.miusa.org/news/2019/ncdefellowship

People with and without disabilities are encouraged to apply. Feel free to
send any questions to clearinghouse at miusa.org. The application form along
with accompanying letters of recommendation must be submitted by the
deadline indicated on the press release. We will reach out to finalists to
schedule interviews by the end of February.

Kind regards,
The NCDE Team at MIUSA