[NABS-L] Conference Call: All About Washington Seminar

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jan 16 04:51:59 UTC 2019

Aloha, members and leaders of the National Association of Blind Students!

As we all prepare for the journey to our nation's capital to advocate for the Legislative Agenda of Blind Americans, I know we're all about Washington Seminar. In preparation for this amazing gathering of the National Federation of the Blind, we will be holding a conference call:

All About Washington Seminar
Sunday, January 20
8:00 PM Eastern
Dial 712-770-5197
Access Code 265669

Our featured presenters will be the Manager of Government Affairs for the National Federation of the Blind, Gabe Cazares, and the newest member of the NFB Government Affairs Team, Stephanie Flynt.

We may even have special remarks from our national president.

If you need anything leading up to the call, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

This announcement is brought to you by the Legislative Advocacy and Outreach Committees of the National Association of Blind Students.

With Warmest Aloha,

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury

Chair, Legislative Advocacy Committee

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>