[NABS-L] NFB Center’s Adult Training Program

Haoran Wen haoranwen1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 04:21:08 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I an a visually impared student attending university in New Jersey. I
thinking of taking some time off from school to attend one of the NFB
traning centers’ adult program to learn more non-visual skills and
depend less on my vision.

I am looking for some advise on which NFB training center I should go to.
Has anyone attended the program at the training centers, if you have,
would you be willing to share your thoughts and expereince? Also, does
the location of the center play a part of the program? (For example: a
metropolitan location vs suburban location)

I would really appriecate any information.

Thank you very much,
Haoran