[NABS-L] REMINDER: Conference Call: All About Washington Seminar

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Sun Jan 20 07:33:48 UTC 2019

REMINDER: Conference Call on Sunday, January 20

Even if you're not going to Washington Seminar, it would still be great to have you come and learn about our efforts on a conference call full of friends!

All About Washington Seminar
Sunday, January 20
8:00 PM Eastern
Dial 712-770-5197
Access Code 265669

If you need anything leading up to the call, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

This reminder is brought to you by the Legislative Advocacy and Outreach Committees of the National Association of Blind Students.

With Warmest Aloha,

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury

Chair, Legislative Advocacy Committee

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>