[NABS-L] Federation Fiesta Concert Promo

johnawright98 at gmail.com johnawright98 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 23:30:09 UTC 2019

What’s up, students?

As you all know, Federation Fiesta is taking place in just a few short days. We are super stoked to welcome you all to Washington, D.C. with a fun, relaxing evening. We will have a concert, performed by Federationist David Amaya, and you won’t want to miss it. Just to get you even more excited than you already are, we will be hosting a live video on our Facebook page (Nabs Link) TONIGHT at 9pm eastern/6pm pacific, where David will play a song just for you all! Make sure you tune in!

See you in D.C.,

Johna Wright
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division
Social Media Chair, National Association of Blind Students
Director, ABLE Mercer