[NABS-L] tips for taking statistics course

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:35:00 UTC 2019

If your professor can be flexible with what statistical data analysis
program you use for the course, I think R and SAS would be more
accessible alternative tools.
When I had to use the MyStatsLab about 3-4 years ago, I had to have a
sighted assistant with me for the course and ask them to click things
and read me the output.

Miso