[NABS-L] tips for taking statistics course

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon Jan 21 18:17:08 UTC 2019

Hello,
I took stats in my last semester. I seen Miso suggest R; unless you have
some software development background or can pick that up, I'd recommend
staying away from that simply because it's very code driven. I also
don't know how accessible stat crunch will be.

I second the use of Excel, although I don't know what extensions another
person was talking about. I would be careful installing random
extensions unless you trust them.
HTH and if there's anything I can do to provide more info let me know. I
realize Excel is vague, but I don't know what your comfort level with it is.

Thanks,