[NABS-L] McGraw-Hill Connect Online Programme

Cassandra Damstra cassandradamstra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 15:17:53 UTC 2019

Hello,

My school recently switched to the McGraw-Hill Connect programme for our
online classes. Has anyone ever used this programme before? I am using
NVDA, and am having many accessibility problems while trying to read and
complete assignments. I'm in contact with my school's DSS about the issue.
They said that they have contacted McGraw Hill, but have not had good
customer service support. Meanwhile, I am falling further and further
behind in my classes. It's starting to make me feel very anxious and
overwhelmed. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Cassandra Damstra