[NABS-L] Conference Call Notes: All About Washington Seminar

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Jan 23 10:43:21 UTC 2019

Good evening, fellow students!

Attached are the notes from the conference call we had on Sunday, January 20, "All About Washington Seminar."

Please join me in giving a big mahalo to my two Co-Chairs, Melissa Carney and Mausam Mehta, for taking detailed notes to contribute to this final product.

You are more than welcome to contact me if you need anything as we move toward Washington Seminar.

Warmest aloha,

Justin Salisbury
Chair, Legislative Advocacy Committee

Justin M. Hideaki Salisbury, MA, NOMC, NCRTB, NCUEB
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
   A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
(808) 797-8606
president at alumni.ecu.edu | www.nabslink.org<http://www.nabslink.org/>