[NABS-L] Only 24 Hours Left! Send In Your NABS Superlative Nominations!

Trisha Kulkarni trishak.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:03:43 UTC 2019

What's Up Students?

Have you submitted nominations for this year's first ever NABS Superlatives? Or did you already send in responses but realized you forgot a perfect person for one of our categories? Never fear, you can still get in on the fun, but you have to hurry!

Nominations close at the end of the day tomorrow, July 3. All submissions are anonomous, and if you have multiple people in mind for an award, feel free to fill out the form as many times as you would like. We will be voting at national convention, so make sure to come on down to the NABS Business Meeting happening on July 8 to share some laughs and determine our winners.
Visit
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7tQctcCAZMCh7-dpt81dp6DbbnJ1HszzRdEp2HsXwmB2T-w/viewform

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at trishak.nfb at gmail.com.

See you very soon!

Best,
Trisha Kulkarni
Stanford University | Class of 2022
2nd Vice President | California Association of Blind Students
Co-Chair | National Association of Blind Students Fundraising Committee
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
 937.361.2363
trishak.nfb at gmail.com